South Africa is known as a world within one country. We don’t believe anyone should travel half way around the world too only see a small part of this wonderful country. Join us on one of our short tours to experience this diverse and unique country of ours. In our hunting areas we do not have all of Africa’s sought after “Big Five”. While going on tour to some of Southern Africa’s hot spots you will have the opportunity to view amazing wildlife such as Elephant, Lion, and Leopard and participate in once in lifetime adventures. We will handle all the details for you, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy.
Check out these incredible and exhilarating short tours. We have listed the some of the most popular below. We can also tailor make any excursion you wish.
“BIG GAME & BEAUTY”
Elephants Zim 8
Kruger National Park / Panorama
3 Night / 4 Day
Travel through the Kruger National Park (KNP)and Panorama area. On this adventure to the world famous Kruger National Park (KNP), this world-renowned wilderness covers an area of 4 million acres. During this adventure you will find a number of interesting places and attractions to visit on the various routes to the park of which to choose. Some of these attractions and activities include shopping at hand made “African arts and crafts”, take a visit to Bakone Malapa Pedi Cultural Village, you can even choose to explore a Sapeco Tea Estate or the “Big Tree” (which is the largest Baobab in the world at around 6000 years old). In KNP you will enjoy a sunset or evening game drive in an open vehicle with a park ranger. KNP is known to be the most diverse park in the world with 140 mammals, 119 reptiles, about 506 birds, 55 amphibians and around 1980 plant species. The park offers a range of accommodations to suit all preferences.
The main rest camp has excellent facilities; including shops, swimming pools and licensed restaurants. Guided walking trails in the park and guided night drives are popular ways of viewing game and experiencing the essence of this magnificent wildlife haven. Travel the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensberg Mountains, visiting places such as the Blyde River Canyon – which is the third deepest canyon in the world and God’s Window. Take time to shop and have lunch at the Famous Harries Pancakes in the picturesque little town of Graskop. Before flying out you have time to see some sites or shopping in Johannesburg
For more details about this add-on tour please CLICK HERE!
“AFRICA’S GIFT FROM ABOVE”
African Q in Chobe
African Queen River Cruise 4
View of the Victora Ifalls
Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)
4 Nights / 5 Days
You have the opportunity to view the only place in the world where 4 countries meet. This tour takes you to Victoria Falls one of the “wonders of the world” in beautiful Zimbabwe. There is much to see and do over the next few days and something for everyone. Here are just a few options to choose from:
- full & half day cultural tours and touring Victoria Falls
- Zambezi River cruises and tiger fishing
- Golf, horse riding, quad-biking
- Big game safaris to the Victoria Falls National Park or Chobe National Park in Botswana
- Elephant back safaris, helicopter / micro light & Tiger Moth flights over the falls, and if you are crazy enough white water rafting or bungee jumping.
For more details about this add-on tour CLICK HERE!
“WILDLIFE AND FUN”
Victoria Alford Vawaterfront
Kruger National Park / Cape Town
5 Nights / 6 Days
Enjoy everything our standard 3 nights 4 day Kruger National Park (KNP) and Panorama area tour offers as shown above. Then on day 3rd day you will catch a direct flight to Cape Town. Upon arriving you will be wined and dined in South Africa’s beautiful Mother City. This is a great tour option for couples who want beauty and adventure. Some of the highlights are listed below:
- Orientation city tour, which includes the Castle of Good Hope, City Hall & Parade Ground and DEI Company Gardens
- You can take the cableway up Table Mountain, take a tour the Cape Peninsula.
- Take a cruise from Hout Bay to Duiker Island to view a Cape Fur Seal colony.
- You will visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve with over 4500 species of Fynbos plants, Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope, see African penguins and Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens.
- Venture out into the wine land country near Cape Town. First stop is the delightful town of Stellenbosch, rich in history with the most impressive Cape Dutch architecture. You will have time to wander the oak-lined streets before continuing to Paarl with its imposing Afrikaans Taal Monument.
- You will enjoy a nice lunch and shopping in the picturesque town of Franchhoek before wine tasting and a cellar tour at one of the local estates.
For more details about this add-on trip CLICK HERE!
“AN AFRICAN, FAMILY ADVENTURE”
Elephant Back Safaris
KNP / Panorama & Family Adventure
5 Night / 6 Day
Travel for 4 nights and 5 days through the Kruger National Park and Panorama area.On this adventure to the world famous Kruger National Park (KNP), you will spend 2 days in this world-renowned wilderness covers an area of 4 million acres. The KNP is known to be the most diverse park in the world with 140 mammals, 119 reptiles, around 506 birds, 55 amphibians and about 1980 plant species. This is a fun and family packed adventure. Just look at the highlights:
- Journey on to Hoedspruit Endangered Species Centre (Kapama Cheetah Breeding and Research Centre)
- Your safari will take you to Korangwe Private Game Reserve. Visiting the host the “Big 5”, and delivers a totally different and unique game viewing experience in comparison to Kruger.
- You will ill travel the “Panorama Route” of the majestic Drakensberg Mountains, visiting places such as the Blyde River Canyon – which is the third deepest canyon in the world and God’s window.
- Lower Sabie River offers; “kloofing or canyoning” down river over waterfalls & cliffs, tree-topping or adventure – ballooning, river rafting on the exploring the bush on a 4WD quad bike.
- You have an evening, depending on availability we visit Shangana traditional villageto learn about the life, customs and traditions of the Shangaan people, visit the local healer and watch their singing and dancing while sharing a traditional feast in typical huts.
- Visit the Sterkfontein Caves (also known as “The Cradle of Humankind”), or even visit Soweto and reflect on the “Apartheid” era of South Africa’s history.